Click for a description of each course:
♫ Level I
♫ Level II
♫ Level III
♫ Special Topics
♫ Tuition & Schedule
Not convinced yet? Come check out the first day of class for FREE!
You may also audit any of the classes you have completed before if you are looking for a refresher.
KASC Music Education Institute, Summer 2014
Scholarships awarded for three-week Core Pre-Certification course fees.
Subject to funds available; scholarship amounts may fluctuate.
Courses: July 7-25, 2014; Application Deadline: May 15, 2014
Scholarship applicants must:
- be a current member of OAKE
- be currently teaching music (preferred, but not necessary).
- be a Music or Music Education major graduate. Undergraduate students may be considered.
- submit a letter of recommendation from a principal, music advisor, supervisor, or professor.
- pay the tuition balance at registration. It is further expected that the recipient will fulfill all course requirements on time or forfeit the scholarship. In that event, scholarship funds must be returned to the KASC Scholarship Fund.
- Scholarship recipient is not eligible for early registration discount.